• Show
Clear All

Video Playback Alien Anthology/Quadrilogy Menu Pop-Up Issues

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1885e.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	345036

When I try to play any of 20th Century Fox's Alien Anthology/Quadrilogy discs, I get a video overlay pop up of the chapter menu. I can press the pop up menu button on the remote, but all it does is switch from one pop up overlay to another. I cannot get it to completely go away. It completely covers up the lower half of the movie! This does not happen when I play the ISO in PowerDVD. This is a very frustrating problem I hope you can fix in a firmware update. It is the 1080p BD version. I have included a picture to show you what I'm talking about. In PowerDVD or any regular player that pop up only comes up when you pause, fast-forward or rewind, then it disappears. But on the Server, It will not go away unless you press pop up menu on the remote, which brings up another pop up for the menu and you toggle back and forth, but it never goes away as it should. This happens all with the different version of the the films, and only in menu mode. Please fix this annoying problem. I saw a similar problem with Dances With Wolves from another member.

This type of issue has been fixed in the new internal beta version. will be released asap.

Comment

This issue is not fixed with beta firmware 1.0.1.1

Comment

try this https://s3.amazonaws.com/dl-dvdfab/d...update1011.zip

Comment

Juice, that update still didn't fix the problem, thanks.

Comment

I confirm the problem of NemesisIV. I have the same error. This kind of problem is not fixed in the firmware 1.0.1.1. This problem is showing up at all movies by Walt Disney. For example by the movies dr. strange, guardians of the the galaxy, pirates of the caribbean etc. This problem must be solved soon. It is a problem that exists to long.

Comment

The issues mentioned in this post have been fixed in the beta firmware.

Recently we are fixing 4k disc navigation problems

The following disc menu rendering error, become a one-fourth size.

187.Eine.toedliche.Zahl.1997.DUAL.COMPLETE.UHD.BLU RAY-NIMA4K
              The.Texas.Chainsaw.Massacre.1974.DUAL.COMPLETE.UHD .BLURAY-NIMA4K
              Valerian.Die.Stadt.der.tausend.Planeten.2017.DUAL. COMPLETE.UHD.BLURAY-NIMA4K
              Warcraft 2016 4K COMPLETE 2160p UltraHD Blu-ray HDR HEVC Atmos-HDRINVASION
              Jason.Bourne.2016.COMPLETE.UHD.BLURAY-TERMiNAL
              The.Great.Wall.2016.COMPLETE.UHD.BLURAY-TERMiNAL

Navigation failed.
              Despicable Me 3 2017 2160p GER UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7.1-NIMA4K
              Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 2004 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-SUPERSIZE
              Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 2007 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-SUPERSIZE
              Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows_ Part 2 2011 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-SUPERSIZE
              Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 2010 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-SUPERSIZE
              Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-SUPERSIZE
              Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 2001 2160p EUR UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7.1-NIMA4K
              Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 2002 2160p EUR UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-NIMA4K
              Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 2005 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 7 1-NIMA4K

Select chapter ,then stuck
              Mad Max Fury Road 2015 ULTRAHD Blu-ray 2160p HEVC Atmos 7.1-DIY@TTG
              X-Men.First.Class.2011.COMPLETE.UHD.BLURAY-SUPERSIZE
              X-Men.First.Class.2011.2160p.BluRay.HEVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-NOGRP

Can not move the selection icon
              Kimi no na wa. 2016 2160p HKG UHD Blu-ray HEVC DTS-HD MA 5.1

Navigation menu garbled
              Underworld.Blood.Wars.2016.COMPLETE.UHD.BLURAY-TERMiNAL
              Spider-Man.Homecoming.2017.COMPLETE.UHD.BLURAY-TERMiNAL
              Resident Evil: Afterlife 2010 2160p EUR UHD Blu-ray HEVC TrueHD 7.1-BLUEBIRD

Appear pop-up, black screen
              Man of Steel 2013 4K COMPLETE 2160p UHD Bluray HDR HEVC ATMOS-HDRINVASION

Comment

Working...
              X