Recently updated list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently updated list

Can someone tell me how the "Recently Updated" list works? I am seeing pretty much every movie I have ever transferred to the movie server in that list, going back to August...

Think this is how it is supposed to work or works for now. Maybe the "terminology" should be called something other than “Recently Updated” movies because no matter what movie it loads all your wall posters and movies will load as the first option to the wall and it will then list the movies in alphabetically order. I actually like this set up because the whole library is posted and updated on that wall and if you know the title of the movie that you want to watch you can fast forward through the wall posters to the first alphabetic letter of the movie and search for the movie from there. If you know it’s a comedy, drama, action, thriller etc., etc., etc., you want to watch, you have the option to arrow down below with the remote when your at the “Recently Updated” prompt and wall posters and pick the category and movie you want to watch under “Genre”. It does a good job separating movies into categories from there.
    Last edited by Down2Earth; 11-28-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

So, that list is the same as the "ALL" option, but shown as one long row instead of in a matrix?

Comment

Working...
      X