Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Feedback Terminator 2 3D

Hi,

Been ripping all my 3D Blu-rays this week and have an issue with Terminator 2 3D. I'm using DVDfab 10.0.7.3 x64 and have ripped the disk using FULL DISK option with the destination set to DVDFab Media Server. The issue is that the disk isn't detected as 3D (doesn't have the 3D red banner on the corner of the picture) and when I try and play it I get "Scanning in progress. Please try later" however if I go in via the browser and select the SATA disk then the iso file it does play in 3D.

Other disks I've ripped work OK.

Another thing is that I cannot get the movies once ripped to transfer automatically to my DVDFab Media Server. I'm having to manually move the iso files.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

John

This is a known issue, and developers are currently investigating why it is causing the problem.

Comment

Thanks Juice.

If any beta's are available then I'm willing to try them and report back.

John

Comment

Originally posted by weehappypixie View Post
        Thanks Juice.

If any beta's are available then I'm willing to try them and report back.

John
        The new version has changed the processing logic, even if paylist fails to parse, it does not result in unplayable.

Comment

Thanks Juice. I will try the beta tonight then and let you know how it goes.

John

Comment

Originally posted by weehappypixie View Post
            Thanks Juice. I will try the beta tonight then and let you know how it goes.

John
            The new firmware is not stable yet.I feel so sorry about that.There are some problems in the database upgrade, will result in some data loss.

Comment

Working...
            X