Backup/Restore Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backup/Restore Program

By any chance do you have a system backup and restore utility program that can be shared? I am not speaking of the iso files, but rather the MS firmware, settings and DB files. When experimenting with beta or alpha versions, it would be nice if we could save the state of the system and if it crashes and burns, restore it easily. My thought would be to perform a backup of a working system, then update the firmware and if it isn't working, we could send logs and then restore to function. Currently, once the update is applied, if it doesn't work, it is time consuming to install an earlier firmware version, spend hours with a large DB to scrape it and then make corrections to the errors to be able to use MS. (Especially if the update wipes the library) It sure would make life easier for all of us who are willing to try new versions (Unless you want to give us another server for testing ????). I usually have a backup computer and HDD for testing so I do a full restore if it breaks and I never use my primary system for risky testing. With MS, the HDD is usually safe, but there is no simple way to fully backup and restore the system and be able to use it after a day of failed testing.

Sorry, we do not have this feature right now. Later versions will add this feature.

Currently, as long as you do not clear the data or do not restore the factory settings, the database will not be overwirte.
    Last edited by Juice; 01-16-2018, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X