frustrated with DVDFab media player \ movie server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frustrated with DVDFab media player \ movie server

I've now tried to edit my movies / tv series for 4 days, with no luck at all. I've followed all the instructions including moving all files into the dvdfab directory, changed firmware (last 3) so many times it's not funny anymore. Every time I try to log in with (ver, 1.0.1.2) with pc / laptop it says in browser bar: WAITING FOR DMS.DVDFAB.CN. ON MEDIA PLAYER IT SAYS: THIS MEDIA LIBRARY IS EMPTY and to follow instructions. I end up with the same page as pc / laptop, all I can do is go to DVDFab's sales page. With (ver, 1,0,1,1) at least I can see 40 movies, but I still can't edit anything as I can still only go to sales. With (ver, 1.0.1.0) I can see 147 of them, but now I can't make changes. before all of this I had 956 movies / tv series showing and 2 of these needed editing. Could someone please let me know how I can edit these again. Only once was I able to get onto the editing page, I tried to make some changes, but nothing happened. It just couldn't seem to find my 8 tb drive, it is a standard 3 1/2" WD drive.
    Viking lost down under

After opening the page, it should be as shown below.
    I am using the latest version of chrome.

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ截图20180125171601.png
Views:	221
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	348323

Comment

Yes that does happen some times. but nothing after that. At the moment I've been waiting for that screen since 10 am this morning and now it is 9.30 PM.
      Last edited by ejm; 01-25-2018, 10:53 AM.
      Viking lost down under

Comment

I got there at a long last by logging out of the movie server and trying through ie but I still can only go to sales.
        Viking lost down under

Comment

I tried ripping a dvd with dvdfab 10 to see if this made any difference. With nearly 3TB left on media player I get the message not enough HD space will cancel in 60 sec. and I can still do nothing.IE says get your dvdfab movie server, bla bla bla learn more which sends me over to the store. STILL can't edit my movies/tv series
          Viking lost down under

Comment

I'm not sure who left me a message today regarding doing a factory reset. I would like to thank that person as I'm now able to access the cloud. I still have not worked out how to edit my movies as the cloud says I got no movies.
            Viking lost down under

Comment

It appears that the cloud is doing something now. It is still running a script after 16 hours. It shows movies / tv series but appears not to be finished. How long is this process supposed to last???
              Viking lost down under

Comment

I suggest not to use IE. I started to use google chrome, much better. Thanks to the people who helped out.
                Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
                X