Lost all !!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost all !!!!!!!!

What is the problem with the new update? My library is empty, there is no picture and the local web server do not work (what password should I use? No action is possible).
    I'm very upset and this is really unprofessional. This box is now just a box, useless...

YM
    Yves,
    YMartin.com

Your library data will not be lost, please wait for a while, since it is megrating.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

mine has been spinning for 3 days. Nothing at all on the website. My movies on the server at least are playing now. It still refuses to find Battlestar gallactica or my band of brothers though.

Comment

Please PM your email to me, I will push dev to fix it ASAP.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Mine is empty as well, if something appears it is in chinese or so ...
          And I can't access the player by web gui anymore i am forced to enter a password ... I never configured one. The only I can try is the activation password of my profile but it doesn't work. I must say this update is drawing me back to mid age ....

Comment

I didn't lose everything but 1/2 of it has been changed and in chinese. Lost 1 week fixing them now.

Comment

Is the system undergoing migration / maintenance? I cannot activate...it cynically tells me to check my Ethernet connection when I know it is good!

My routers client table shows that it is connected
              Last edited by Dead Eye; 02-04-2018, 10:56 AM. Reason: Added relevant info

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ping.JPG
Views:	240
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	349038

SEE!!!!

Comment

I removed my 8TB hard drive before upgrading via USB and my movie sever is stuck at the activation page!

Comment

Does not work anyway... I can see my films (TV Shows) on the server, but not on my DVDFab Movie Server.
                    YM
                    Yves,
                    YMartin.com

Comment

Did you have it re-scan your library?

Comment

Originally posted by ymartin View Post
                        What is the problem with the new update?

I understand they are still working on it, only recommandation would be roll-back to 1.0.1.0 unless the cloud is properly working

Comment

I love updates to technology as much if not more than most. Sometimes you just have to wait longer for bugs to get fixed. Stay on 1.0.1.0 until they get a stable update rolling out.

Comment

Originally posted by jimczyz View Post
                            Did you have it re-scan your library?
                            Of course, this does not help too...
                            Yves,
                            YMartin.com

Comment

Try downgrading to 1.0.1.0 and it should show up again. I found removing the hdd does that. When I was using 1.0.1.2 I also removed the hdd and the same thing happened. I went back to 1010 and everything showed back up.

Comment

Working...
                              X