• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stitch0852
    replied
    1. Night at the Museum 2.iso
    2. U;\share\sata\sata1\DVDFab\Movies
    3. Refreshes back to Night at the Museum (original).
    4. Night at the Museum 2: Battle for the Smithsonian
    5. F0:62:0D:10:0C:F4

1. Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971).iso
    2. U:\share\sata\sata1\DVDFab|Movies
    3. Will not load or sort it correctly. Uses the grey generic poster and it is at the beginning of the alphabetical listing
    6. Same Mac address for all

1. Murder She Purred (1988).iso
    2. U:|share\sata\sata1\DVDFab\Movies
    3. Keeps it in videos area without updating it when I select the correct movie.

1. 9 to 5.iso
    3. Keeps in Videos section without updating

Have tried it with the words spelled out Nine to Five and 9 to 5. It used to and then stopped.

1. Mayday at 40000 Feet (1976).iso
    3. Will not load or sort correctly. Keeps in the Videos section instead of movies.

1. ALMOST_AN_ANGEL.iso
    3. Keeps in Videos section instead of movies with grey generic poster

1. To Dance with the White Dog.iso
    3. Will not sort into movies, keeps in videos section with generic greyed poster. No amount of updating will move it

1. Iron Eagle.iso
    2. U:\share\sata\sata1\DVDFab|Movies\Iron Eagle\
    3. Same as above, will not sort where it belongs in the movies, keeps in Videos with generic grey poster

In addition, I have some home made videos I loaded into Videos directory that it keeps picking and giving them all the same poster and information. Is there a way to stop it scraping Videos directory? Those will not be matching anything and shouldn't waste time scraping them.

I have an episode of Emergency! TV series labelled correctly with the season and episode number but it will not allow me to select TV Series when correcting it, instead I get an Asian version of a 50 minute show from 1976 that says it is a comedy.

Have many more, but this is a good start.

Leave a comment:

• gpman
    replied
    Firmware: 1.0.2.
    MAC: F0:62:0D:10:0D:98

Name: Bombshell The Hedy Lamar Story (2017).iso
    FullPath: //mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/Movies/Bombshell The Hedy Lamar Story (2017).iso
    Error: Movie not found during scraping
    Correct Result: Bombshell The Hedy Lamar Story (2017) - TheMovieDB ID: 455565-bombshell-the-hedy-lamarr-story
    Action Taken: None, nothing returns during scraping and nothing shows on https://dms.dvdfab.cn

Name: Den of Thieves (2018).iso
    FullPath: //mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/Movies/Den of Thieves (2018).iso
    Correct Result: Den of Thieves (2018) - TheMovieDB ID: 449443-den-of-thieves
    Action Taken: None, nothing returns during scraping and nothing shows on https://dms.dvdfab.cn

Leave a comment:

• piercer
    replied
    ​​​​​​Personal Services (https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/442...sonal-services) has now completely disappeared from my library, even though it is on my hard disk at

/movies/Personal Services (1987)/Personal Services (1987).iso

So since reporting the mismatch on this forum it has got worse rather than better.

Leave a comment:

• gpman
    replied

Name: David Lynch The Art of Life (2017).iso
    FullPath: //mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/Movies/David Lynch The Art of Life (2017).iso
    Correct Result: David Lynch The Art of Life (2017) - TheMovieDB ID: 413765-david-lynch-the-art-life

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Thanks to all for the continued feedback, it is read and highly valued.

Leave a comment:

• stitch0852
    replied
    I updated a few movies that the database could not identify, they are in the database, but since last night, I just get the spinning wheels and nothing changes. To Dance with the White Dog and No Time for Sergeants stay in the video directory with no images. I updated a couple others and they took the new, correct image and display correctly.

Leave a comment:

• stitch0852
    replied
    I cannot get the Server to accept a local image. The movie I am adding is a non-mainstream movie. I have a local image, but it keeps defaulting to the show "Carriers" and will not switch to the local image I attempt to upload. The image it has selected stays blue with the check mark, nothing I do will change to my image.

Leave a comment:

• tschick
    replied
    How can I change the movie titles and informations on my movie server database back to german again? After the latest update of the software of the dvdfabmovieserver all titles changed to English.

Leave a comment:

• gpman
    replied

Name: The Lost City of Z (2016).iso
    FullPath: //mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/Movies/The Lost City of Z (2016).iso
    Error: Has picked wrong film, using Time Raiders (2016)
    Correct Result: The Lost City of Z (2016) - MovieDB ID: 314095-the-lost-city-of-z
    Action Taken: None, the correct version does not appear in the search list on https://dms.dvdfab.cn

Leave a comment:

• piercer
    replied
    My DMS IP Address: 192.168.86.250
    Too many and not enough time to grab pictures

Name: Personal Services (1987)
    Location: /mnt/sata/sata1/DVDFab/Movies/Personal Services (1987)/Personal Services (1987).iso
    Shows up as 'Personal Shopper'

Name: Hands of the Ripper (1971)
    Location: /mnt/sata/sata1/DVDFab/Movies/Hands of the Ripper (1971)/Hands of the Ripper (1971).iso
    Shows up as 'Hands of Steel' - cannot be corrected through fix match

Name: Hawk the Slayer (1980)
    Location: /mnt/sata/sata1/DVDFab/Movies/Hawk the Slayer (1980)/Hawk the Slayer (1980).iso
    Shows up as Jack the giant slayer - cannot be fixed with fix match

Name: Ken (1964)
    /mnt/sata/sata1/DVDFab/Movies/Ken (1964)/Ken (1964).avi
    Shows up as Kenny

Name: The Beast Must Die (1974)
    Location: /mnt/sata/sata1/DVDFab/Movies/The Beast Must Die (1974)/The Beast Must Die (1974).iso
    Shows up as the Beastmaster

Name: The Hound of the Baskervilles (1978)
    Location: /mnt/sata/sata1/DVDFab/Movies/The Hound of the Baskervilles(1978)/The Hound of the Baskervilles(1978).iso
    Shows up as the Hound of the Baskervilles (1959)

Name: The Trap (1966)
    Location: /mnt/sata/sata1/DVDFab/Movies/The Trap (1966)/The Trap (1966).iso
    Shows up as Tramwaj

Name: Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased) (1969)
    Localtion: /mnt/sata/sata1/DVDFab/TV Shows/Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased) (1969)/Season 1/Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased) (1969) - S01E01 - My Late Lamented Friend and Partner.mkv
    All 26 episodes show up as the 2000 version - very wrong

Leave a comment:

• gpman
    replied

Name: Quest (2017).iso
    FullPath: /mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/Movies/Quest (2017).iso
    Error: Has picked wrong film, using Nova Zembla (2011)
    Correct Result: Quest (2017) - MovieDB ID: 432987-quest
    Action Taken: None, the correct version does not appear in the search list on https://dms.dvdfab.cn

Name: Aida's Secrets (2016).iso
    FullPath: /mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/Movies/Aida's Secrets (2016).iso
    Error: No metadata found, remains in video section of DMS with no data
    Correct Result: Aida's Secrets (2016) - MovieDB ID: 396209-aida-s-secrets

Name: Take Every Wave The Life of Laird Hamilton (2017).iso
    FullPath: /mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/Movies/Take Every Wave The Life of Laird Hamilton (2017).iso
    Error: No poster images displayed on DMS poster wall. Movie does not show up on https://dms.dvdfab.cn
    Correct Result: Take Every Wave The Life of Laird Hamilton (2017) - MovieDB ID: 433059-take-every-wave-the-life-of-laird-hamilton
    Action Taken: None, movie does not appear in https://dms.dvdfab.cn. It only shows on DMS with no poster/metadata

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    As ThemaV6 noted, the scraper and database have improved but are still not functioning at what are acceptably low error levels. The excellent feedback provided in this thread has contributed to the improvements. Please continue to supply it.

Leave a comment:

• RickLay
    replied
    1. TV series -Breaking Bad. The entire Season 6 does not show up in Movie Server. File Names : Breaking Bad S06E01 - Blood Money.iso. Episodes E02 through E08 do not show up either.

2. Path ...DVDFAb\TV SHOWS\BREAKING BAD\Season 6\Breaking Bad S06E01 - Blood Money.iso
    3. Error is Season 6 does not appear. Movie Server shows a Season 0 but only blank images. All show Episode 0. See attached images.

MAC address is F0:62:0D:10:0C: DC. Software version is 1.0.1.3.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	57E1A5F6-5D56-4E15-A0EC-4B05CA9E6BD2.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.1 KB ID:	350020
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1923272F-44FB-4D2C-8C0B-8562CE86F095.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.0 KB ID:	350021
    Click image for larger version  Name:	67C1479B-B4DF-4F6B-A29E-BA06D7F52FE8.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.1 KB ID:	350022
    Click image for larger version  Name:	37DDC469-7156-4E3D-BA4B-ADFADC1C773F.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.1 KB ID:	350023

Last edited by RickLay; 02-23-2018, 12:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ThemaV6
    replied
    Firstly I would like to say that the matches performed are a massive improvement on the past results. Out of the 1200'ish movies only these 7 have had issues.

I have added TheMovieDB.org ID for the correct match which I hope will help. I have only been able to manually match one of these, all the others do not appear when searching in the DMS

As I can only add 4 attachments I have added those where the completely wrong film was used.

MAC: F0:62:0D:10:0D:75

Name: Black & White (1999).iso
    FullPath: /mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/0-C
    Error: Has picked wrong version of film, using 'Black and White' (1999)
    Correct Result: Black & White (1999) - MovieDB ID: 66166
    Action Taken: None, the correct version does not appear in the list on DMS

Name: The Dark (2005).iso
    FullPath: /mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/D-F
    Error: Wrong film matched. Used 'Seoul Station (2016)'.
    Correct Result: The Dark (2005) - MovieDB ID: 17
    Action Taken: Manually matched via dms therefore no screenshot

Name: The Demon (1979).iso
    Error: Wrong film matched. Used 'The Cradle'.
    Correct Result: The Demon (1979) - MovieDB ID: 85188

Name: The Mangler 2 (2001).iso
    FullPath: /mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/M-O
    Error: Wrong film matched. Used 'The Mansion Cat'
    Correct Result: The Mangler 2 (2001) - MovieDB ID: 27345

Name: The Five Days (1973).iso
    Error: Wrong film matched. Used 'The Wicker Man'
    Correct Result: The Five Days (1973) - MovieDB ID: 48853

Name: Steptoe and Son (1972).iso
    FullPath: /mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/S-U/
    Error: Wrong file matched. Used 'X,Y and Zee'
    Correct Result: Steptoe and Son (1972) - MovieDB ID: 31787

Name: The Toxic Avenger Part III The Last Temptation of Toxie (1989).iso
    FullPath: /mnt/sata/sata2/DVDFab/S-U/
    Error: Wrong file matched. Used 'The Toxic Avenger Part II'
    Correct Result: The Toxic Avenger Part III: The Last Temptation of Toxie (1989) - MovieDB ID: 28169
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dwillwbho
    replied
    1. PilotsEye.TV La Palma
    2. \\NASDS916\TV\Documentary\PilotsEYE.tv\PilotsEYE.t v La Palma (2010)\La Palma.iso
    3. It recognize it as something else and I have to use the scraper to search form PilotsEYE.tv La Palma to have it corrected.
    4. MAC Address: F0:62:0D:10:25:3A

Besides, all other PilotsEYE.tv iso that I created from DVDFab was not recognized, House of Cards was recognized as British version in my first scan. I have to edit it to be the US version. After that, I refresh the library again but this time the entire season of House of Cards were not recognized. There is also a movie The Devil's Brigade (1968) was not correctly recognized. Note: Most of my movies and TV shows has been "cleaned" via fielbot to the Pixel standard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X