Combining Libraries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combining Libraries

Is there a way to have Local USB content merged with an internal drive to be one complete library instead of some content under Movies and some under Local Videos?

Edit the media library (on the dms.dvdfab.cn) site. Click on Add Folder. Select the USB drive/device. For me, my external drive is /mnt/sda, yours might vary. Add it and it should scan the drive and add your movies. Note I say SHOULD since it seems like it doesn't do it right every time.

Comment

Thanks for the info. However the website link says I am using the wrong password. I'm assuming it's the same password as my DVDFab account - that didn't work I did find a way to do the same thing on the local web page access of the unit. I am a first gen adopter of this product - so not familiar with a lot of the changes they have made along the way

Comment

I now see the issue - my movie server is still running the local firmware version - has not updated to the latest version. Curious that when I select OTA update it indicates it's up to date

Comment

Working...
        X