Unable to edit meta data for personal home videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other Unable to edit meta data for personal home videos

I've uploaded my own personal home videos and I see them in DMS, but when I attempt to edit the meta data (e.g. posters, background, dates, etc) nothing is saved.

I have this same issue. It seems if the video is not already identified as something from the scraper the DMS Manager will not let you save any changes.

Comment

Hi,

We will check it ASAP, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

So, I've updated to DVDFab Movie Server Manager 1.1.3(20190617) - and rebuilt my library. Now I would like to edit the metadata for my personal videos. I can do this for the textual part of the metadata, but I can not see where to change the posters, thumbs, etc.. There does not appear to be a way to edit the pictures.

Are there any instructions on this, or how to manually modify the meta data to display posters and images that are local on the sata drive?

Comment

I cant not select more backgrounds. only one background is shown and selected and there is no option to select any other. but poster is ok i see more options.

Comment

Working...
          X