Movie Folder and Videos Folder Migrating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other Movie Folder and Videos Folder Migrating

Have an issue that I did not notice until I upgraded to firmware 1.0.1.2 that came apparent. When I first received the Movie Server all my movies was being stored on the SATA HDD 1 folder under the Movies folder, then after one of the updates I believe it was 1.0.1.0 all my movies was being copied to the Video folder instead of the Movie folder path.

When I upgraded to 1.0.1.2 all of those movies that were in and is in the Video folder path, the meta data for those movies did not show up but only showed up as blank greyed out wall posters with the DVDfab monkey icon and it did the opposite, all the movies that was linked under the Videos folder showed up below in the Video category under the Movie wall posters. (Not Movies but separate under that folder)

There are a lot of real movies that are currently under the video folder path that DVDfab10 put it under. I have since went back to 1.0.1.0 because it appears that 1.0.1.2 and 1.0.1.3 knows these are movies and not videos and not matching them with the correct meta files. So how can I move all the movies out of the Video folder into the Movie folder so the new updates will recognize them as movies and be able to scrap the meta data that is already in place for them? Right now I am at a stalemate with the new updates because of this reason and thinking it’s better to keep 1.0.1.0 then to correct all of the meta information one by one under the new firmware. Is this something that will be corrected or is this something I need to prepare for future updates to work properly?
Working...
X