Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Beta software is really terrible, nothing works as it should!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Beta software is really terrible, nothing works as it should!

Hi DVDFab team,

I did the last update (1.0.1.3) and lost all my old settings of films and TV Shows. Titles, categories, etc. are still in Chinese. On the previous messages here in the forum explains how to set the film and title in a different language, but this does not help at all, and main menus are still in Chinese anyway.

TV Shows still do not work. I've Copy (again) a full Disk copy of Poirot Season 1 and 2, DVDFab asked me for the season, series, etc... but they are not shown on the DVDFab Movie Server! Files exist on the hard drive and the only way to play the series is using the File menu (Menu "Local Video").

I found a bug in the web menu: "Movie Scraping Language" and "TV Shows Scraping Language" had to be set in "English" if you do not want to have the Chinese menus (Mine was in French before and all was in Chinese!)

I followed the instructions in the different sections of the Forum here to configure the TV Shows, but this does not work here!

I've also sent different msgs here, but nothing was helpful.

I very upset and discouraged. I give up for the moment.

YM
    Yves,
    YMartin.com

agree ..basically it is a downgrade.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for this to trouble you.

The other Language will be supported soon.

Thanks!

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X