DVDFAB Movie metadata scraping deficient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Feedback DVDFAB Movie metadata scraping deficient

Folks, The movie server has almost no ability to correct incorrect title information and poster data. Can you look into the system used on the WD Live Hub movie server as their solution was both vastly better and more user friendly. The is simply no way to correct incorrect or no hit scraping. This makes the Movie Server a dead issue for me. I would think a 300+ product would have much better support and facilities. Frankly I feel very let down.

Additionally is there any way to integrate a file list instead of the cumbersome poster wall. I have over 800 titles and there is no way to painlessly navigate my videos.

Sincerely

Rich Link

The movie server has almost no ability to correct incorrect title information and poster data.
    Hi,

We are working on the movie poster problem, it will be improved in the new version soon.

Additionally is there any way to integrate a file list instead of the cumbersome poster wall. I have over 800 titles and there is no way to painlessly navigate my videos.
    You can navigate the video list from Local Videos.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X