Atmos track on Sony titles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atmos track on Sony titles?

Anyone else having issues with Atmos not playing on Sony titles?

Everything else I have that has Atmos track (4k, 3D or Bluray) plays amos track no problem, It first started when I tried Blade Runner 2049 4k and my amp just says decoder off when
    playing the above, I can change the audio to the other streams and they play fine (not atmos) I put it down to me still being on 1.0.1.0 firmware.

Fast forward a few weeks and tried Jumanji 4k and exactly the same issue as above (Sony title also)

Tried updating to 1.0.1.3 and playing both titles and exactly the same ending with no sound and amp showing decoder off!!!!!

Gone back to 1.0.1.0 for now to get the poster wall working correctly I just wanted to try 1.0.1.3 to see if it sorted the issue.

Has anyone else tried the 2 titles above? Or if you have them could you try and post how they are for you.

I have not got any other Sony atmos titles to try, but surely it cant be a coincidence that the only issue I have with atmos is with Sony.

Chers

ya. I have been asking this for months ...still no answer form DVDfab side..this is a playback problem ..this should be top on their fix list. because of that i have bought now a zidoo X10 ..which plays these disks without problem.

it is still not fixed in 1013 ..which is anyway a downgrade for many ..

Comment

+1 I've moved this problem with the Sony Dolby Atmos audios in full UHD a couple of months ago.

Regards

Comment

I reported this problem with the Sony Dolby Atmos audios in UHD Full a couple of months ago, along with the problem to play the Full UHD of the company Paramount, they are blocked in the initial screen with the sign that you connect to a player and TV with HDR for a better experience.

And as I said in your day both the TV and Amplifier are compatible with HDR, dolby Vision, and all audion format.

As of today I still have the same problem, and I am evaluating the multimedia change, apart from not advising anyone to buy DVDFab Movie Server.

regards

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry for the problem, I will push the dev to check the ATMOS audio problem ASAP.

Please post log files to help us check out the problem. Thanks in advance.

The default log location is: \\Your movie server IP\share\sdcard\Android\data\org.dvdfab.box.launch er\files\.dvdfab
          Please zip the whole dvdfab folder.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

i am not sure if the log file helps. please try the Atmos track from one of the sony UHDs ( passengers, Jumanji 2017, spiderman homecoming) and check yourself. if needed i can post the log.

Comment

Hi,

Please update to the new firmware 1020 and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

hi great job. it works now. thanks

Comment

Yes, Atmos tracks on Sony titles now work with 1020, but ive lost everything thats on my server (250+ blurays and all TV series) all that shows is whats on the HDD

This is getting a joke now, looks like im back off to 1010 again!!!!!!

Dunno who does your testing but you need to get some real beta testers out there

Comment

hmm for that i asked them to give wrapper function for KODI , so you can have very nice library with great looking skin with DMS native player ..but they are not listening ....their new poster wall is also downgrade for me... I have Zidoo X10 with beta firmware (works fine now , also with kodi) ..once the firmware goes out of beta ..i am gonna sell this DMS . for last 6 months almost no development for DMS. poor programmers.

Comment

Working...
                    X