Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KODI with wrapper function to solve most of our problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KODI with wrapper function to solve most of our problem.

HI,

I know at present KODI on DMS doesnot support hardware acceleration and audio pass through but simple tweak to KODI will most of our problem go away at least for the time being (could be a long term solution for some like me) and it will give DVDFab developers lots of time to breath.

I recently bought Zidoo X10 and it has it own version of KODI called zdmc which support audio pass through and option to play movies with its native zidoo player so you get

-better library management
    -excellent scrapping
    -excellent skins support
    -everything local stored (no privacy issue here)

at present their beta firmware is slightly buggy but completely usable ..if DVDfab doesnt fix the issues i am going to sell it and would not recommend to anyone.

I think implementing wrapper function to KODI should not be a problem (hope simple to do) I think it will solve most of our problem and will give developers some time.

What you guys say? please give your support.

Thanks

We will provide Vidon XBMC, please wait.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

yes please ..

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
        We will provide Vidon XBMC, please wait.
        So are you scrapping the Media Server software and going with a custom Kodi UI?

Comment

no..it is additional..custom version of kodi.

Comment

I used Kodi in the past - never liked it - don't know if newest version is any better - MS is working fine for me other than not finding metadata for some of the less-than-popular discs I have.

Comment

Working...
            X