Some issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other Some issues

Recently took my movie service on holiday where there was no internet connection and I experienced some issues:

1/ Server without internet gives problems when it has to display the info & front pices of the movies. It would be handy if the movie server remembers everything when there is no internet connection.

2/ The ordering of the movies with the webbrowser application is not done correctly. The order is difference when you choose date added compared to the date added on the harddisk.

3/ When will the ios remote controle be ready.

Txs.

Originally posted by BartGoem View Post
    Recently took my movie service on holiday where there was no internet connection and I experienced some issues:

3/ When will the ios remote controle be ready.

Txs.

BartGoem which firmware are you using? I did not get a chance to verify this but with version 1013 everything is supposed to be intact and not reliant on an internet connection if you put all your movies on it using it.

When you say iOS are you referring to the iPhone remote app, one of the prerequisite for the app is using 1012 or higher, so not sure which firmware you are using. Sticky is posted above here:

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...s-released-out
    Last edited by Down2Earth; 04-10-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X