Disappearing posters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearing posters.

Ok, something new for me. I've stayed on v1.0.1.0. because it worked fine for me. Last night when I turned my server on, almost all the movie posters were gone, just gray. I don't know what happened but I can't get them to scrape again. Anyone else have this happen? If so, how did you fix it?

It also shows I have 438 videos when it used to be zero!

Comment

Originally posted by jimczyz View Post
      It also shows I have 438 videos when it used to be zero!
      What your mean is all your Movies now have became to Videos ? looks like the Movie library have some problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

What your mean is all your Movies now have became to Videos ? looks like the Movie library have some problem.
        Exactly, only a few movies have posters and most have become "videos". Can't change or scrape them all of a sudden.

Comment

Exactly, only a few movies have posters and most have become "videos". Can't change or scrape them all of a sudden.
          I have PM to you, please check it , I need some information to check this problem.

Comment

Ok, something new for me. I've stayed on v1.0.1.0. because it worked fine for me. Last night when I turned my server on, almost all the movie posters were gone, just gray. I don't know what happened but I can't get them to scrape again. Anyone else have this happen? If so, how did you fix it?
            Jimczyz, thought you were the one that never turned off their server like me so the DMS doesn’t get a chance to refresh itself so often. I found out that turning it off is a good chance of keeping your metadata the way you like it but sometimes the movie server will refresh on its own when it senses a new data base source out there for your metadata weather you turn it off or leave it on.

Kind of what is happening to you, happened to me when I went from using 1.0.1.2 back to 1.0.1.0. Some of my movies I could not scrap anymore no matter what I did but had no problem initially doing them before. Even some of my metadata posters had changed to different movie posters. That’s when I checked ‘The Movie Data Base’ (The Movie DB) site online and found that they had changed some of their metadata information. I changed my information to reflect theirs and was able to get some of my wall posters back. There are two movies that I bought as full blown movies and recorded them as Main Movies and they were listed as movies in the DMS before the update but after the update and back to 1.0.1.0 with The Movie DB change, the only way I could update the metadata info for them was to scrape them as TV series because that’s how they (The Movie DB) had them and they really were a HBO mini-series when they came out (they changed the data base to a TV series for whatever reason) even though I had the whole series on one DVD disc and burnt them as movies.

Not sure if this is related to your issue but you might want to bounce your metadata info to see if any has changed with any on-line data base.
            Last edited by Down2Earth; 04-27-2018, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I never did turn it off. This one time because I was moving it to a different location, very sorry I did.....

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

I have PM to you, please check it , I need some information to check this problem.
                I sent it to you.

Comment

So it now seems the scrapers are not working for v1.0.1.0. any more????

Comment

I sent it to you.
                    thanks I have asked the developer to check this problem.

So it now seems the scrapers are not working for v1.0.1.0. any more????
                    what is your problem, when you add the new path to create library, the scrapers not working ?

Comment

Everything was perfect before. All my movies and tv shows were scraped. Now most of them are not showing up on the poster wall. If I rebuild my library it doesn't scrape them at all.

Comment

Here is what I get now on 1010.New movies don't even show up now and most of my posters are gone.Everything used to be perfect.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Seems it isn't connecting to the server for scraping. I hooked up a second drive to the server and chose poster wall and the error message at the bottom of the screen says it failed to connect to the server.........

Comment

Seems it isn't connecting to the server for scraping. I hooked up a second drive to the server and chose poster wall and the error message at the bottom of the screen says it failed to connect to the server.........
                            hi, jimczyz

The developer has checked database file and log, there are one log show "the database or disk is full" and some data has been corrupted in database,
                            please try to use next method to solve the problem

1. please check the size of system sdcard
                            - uninstall or delete some no use app
                            - try to delete some no use data, like log or others

2. please logout, and login again

3.if still not useful, please try to clear the cache of DMS and scrape it again.

Thanks.

Comment

Thank you ting, it worked. I have to manually redo about 500 movies and tv shows but it is scraping again.

Comment

Working...
                              X