This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on the new firmware ?

So what is the update on the new firmware? As you can tell this forum is getting quite frustrated. People are complaining daily and starting to even post links to other products. There is another user even discussing a class action suit because the product has still not lived up to what was advertised and many of us are about to go out of warranty. Please keep us updated with some good news this is becoming a dark spot on an otherwise reputable company.

Thanks report this problem, I will check it

Now there is a new beta version which has been released to a small group first, which do some working for improve the accurate of scraper.

And the next version also under development.

Comment

hi, Logandros

About your problem, Please try again, and we fixed one problem of match to correct movie, if there are always ring in the DMS, just switch to Video and then back it, there are still have one small problem in Web, which will be fixed in the background.

Thanks.

Comment

Does this mean that there are some new changes incorporated in build 1020 that we can access now?

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
          hi, Logandros

About your problem, Please try again, and we fixed one problem of match to correct movie, if there are always ring in the DMS, just switch to Video and then back it, there are still have one small problem in Web, which will be fixed in the background.

Thanks.
          It worked.
          Last edited by Logandros; 04-28-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Logandros View Post

It worked.
            Thanks to report !

Comment

Almost 3 weeks now, can we have an update?

Comment

almost 3 weeks? it is almost 8 months.. still we are stuck with 1010. I think the only update for us is ...buy an another product.

Comment

We are working for the new v1030 version, and more information about this version will be released in the next few days.

Thanks .

Comment

A DMS Project Manager promised more information on the release of V1030 Is this information imminent because, his promised date has passed.

Comment

definition of "few days" may be different in china

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter59
                        A DMS Project Manager promised more information on the release of V1030 Is this information imminent because, his promised date has passed. Thanks
                        Thanks for the remind

Comment

There is a new sticky post, looks at least partially promising in that they appear to have heard the voice of the users and are building more functionality back into the local. But a couple of the big things since 1020 are still beyond 1030, like collections and tv series issues, and I saw nothing on performance of 4k from a NAS in it either, all my new content is my 4k discs I am buying, and anything with a real 4k bitrate stutters, yet streaming to any other device doesn't (including their own media player).

Comment

Originally posted by Raethien View Post
                            I saw nothing on performance of 4k from a NAS in it either, all my new content is my 4k discs I am buying, and anything with a real 4k bitrate stutters, yet streaming to any other device doesn't (including their own media player).
                            Thanks for your notify, we are working for fixing this problem 。

Comment

i set my DMS display setting to 2160p / 60Hz but it changes to 720p sometimes i dont know why. please check or it is known?.

Comment

Working...
                              X