Problems with the editing/matching, display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with the editing/matching, display

Several issues editing the files on the server to get them to properly display what is actually present.

If I access the server via my browser, most of the movies appear as they should. However, the movie, THE STAR does not appear.

If I look at the poster screen on the server, The Star does not have a poster,

In the browser, movies like: Short Circuit, Polar Express, Space Cowboys, Rescue from Gilligan's Island, National Treasure, Titanic, Renaissance Man, Lethal Weapon 4, 101 Dalmatians (original Disney version), Cool Runnings, A Few Good Men, and Backdraft display correctly.

On the server, these movies are located in the movie section under Videos. No posters.

I have several seasons of CHiPs on the server. Through the browser they appear in TV Series section. However, when I click on them, they will not show the first episode of each season.

On the server, CHiPs is not visible anywhere (unless I go to Local Videos on the main screen.

Also, when I make changes, they sometimes will not appear on the server, even after multiple restarts.
Working...
X