ripping Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Feedback ripping Movie

I used DVDFab 10.0.9.2 64bit to rip The three Musketeers (1993). This is a double sided DVD and I moved it to DMS. I ran a update library and they turned up as videos. My under standing was that if I let DVDfab do everything and it was moved to DMS it would use that info to nominated which side is A and B. Yet here I am again, 2 identical posters leaving me up the creek without a paddle, not knowing which is side A.

/mnt/sata/sata1/DVDFab/tv series/The Three Musketeers (1993)/THREE_MUSKET_DISC4_SIDEA_REVISED/folder.ifo
    TITLE is The Three Musketeers
    /mnt/sata/sata1/DVDFab/tv series/The Three Musketeers (1993)/THREE_MUSKET_DISC4_SIDEB_4X3/folder.ifo
    TITLE is The Three Musketeers

They are DVD 9 NOT DVD 5
    Viking lost down under

Well, at least I could merge them instead.
    Viking lost down under

Comment

Ejm,
      I am curious as to what you mean by merging the files. Was this done using the merge function in DVDFab?

By the way, if you are running firmware 1010, I have a solution to this problem, but it requires editing of the underlying SQLite database. Unless you are comfortable doing that, I would not recommend attempting the procedure.

Comment

Yes, I used the merge function in DVDFab. First time ever, worked like a dream.
        Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
        X