No announcement yet.

Problem popup menu FULL UHD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback Problem popup menu FULL UHD.

Good Morning,

I wanted to tell you if it is planned to solve the issue that during the reproduction of the full UHD, it is seen every time the chapter of the pop-up menu changes, since it is very annoying, the other day I was watching Jumanaji return to the Jungle and termite a little tired of it.

regards

Originally posted by ACLA2016 View Post
    Good Morning,

I wanted to tell you if it is planned to solve the issue that during the reproduction of the full UHD, it is seen every time the chapter of the pop-up menu changes, since it is very annoying, the other day I was watching Jumanaji return to the Jungle and termite a little tired of it.

regards

475/5000
    Good Morning,

I wanted to know if they are going to solve the problem I mentioned several months ago, about the problem presented by the player movie server when playing the Full UHD of Sony and Disney, since during the entire viewing of these appears continuously on screen the bar of the menu, and now this also happens to me when it comes to playing the latest Full Blu Ray of Disney Avengers Infinity Wars.
    I'm waiting for you to tell me something about it.

regards

Comment

I first reported this problem last year.

While not a great solution, I have been able to get rid of the annoying pop-up menu by transferring the movie in "Main Movie" mode.Of course, you will lose the menu and any other features on the disk, but at least you can watch the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by tbrown25 View Post
        I first reported this problem last year.

While not a great solution, I have been able to get rid of the annoying pop-up menu by transferring the movie in "Main Movie" mode.Of course, you will lose the menu and any other features on the disk, but at least you can watch the movie.
        Thank you, but I think that is not the solution, since in this way the forced subtitles are not activated, when they go together with the complete ones, as is the case of sony UHDs.

The solution is to repair this problem, since there are other players in the market that reproduce these without any problem.

regards

Comment

Thank you, but I think that is not the solution, since in this way the forced subtitles are not activated, when they go together with the complete ones, as is the case of sony UHDs.

The solution is to repair this problem, since there are other players in the market that reproduce these without any problem.

regards
          hi, what type of source will have this problem ?

Sony and Disney UHD ?

Does BD have this problem ?

I will check this problem and try to fix it.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

hi, what type of source will have this problem ?

Sony and Disney UHD ?

Does BD have this problem ?

I will check this problem and try to fix it.

Thanks.
            If this problem occurs in all reproductions of FULL UHD Sony and Disney, and also happens with the Avengers BD: Infinity War.

regards

Comment

I have same issue as Avengers UHD, it will keep show chapter X scene at the left bottom

Comment

Good,

Say that after installing the new update 1036, the problem that had in the reproduction of the Full UHD Sony and Disney, that during the playback of these the pop-up menu appeared constantly on the screen, it continues to persist, so this update does not has solved the problem, I hope a quick solution to it.

Comment

Good,

Say that after installing the new update 1036, the problem that had in the reproduction of the Full UHD Sony and Disney, that during the playback of these the pop-up menu appeared constantly on the screen, it continues to persist, so this update does not has solved the problem, I hope a quick solution to it.
                  sad to tell you that it still prompt the chapter constantly during the playback............
                  and do there have any method that I can amend the movie collection?(I would use other language instead of english)
                  will dvdfab ms remote support ipad and in other language? thanks

Comment

Good,

Thanks for report this, I will check it, which will be fixed in next version.

and do there have any method that I can amend the movie collection?(I would use other language instead of english)
                    The modify of Movie collection information will be add in the future version.

will dvdfab ms remote support ipad and in other language? thanks
                    The improve of DMS remote in the develp plan.

Comment

Good,

This same problem is also in DVDFab Player 5.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

Thanks for report this, I will check it, which will be fixed in next version.

The modify of Movie collection information will be add in the future version.

The improve of DMS remote in the develp plan.
                        great, i'm really love it, I had give my egreat a5 to my father once i got movie server

Comment

Working...
                        X