Server access failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server access failure

Server access failure. Please try to reboot the player. Now last time I got this it took 5 - 7 days to see all posters for TV series. In the last 24 hours I have rebooted player 3 times, seen this message 26 times and also seen the message " new TV show(s) found. Refresh your media library now?" at least 23 times. I'm thought that this problem was fixed. I can see recently updated TV shows (227) every time with 10 posters on wall, but never "all" or "drama". This makes it very hard to see and compare the actual result when finished updating. Going by the web interface it was the best result so far to date.
    Viking lost down under

hi, ejm

1. when doing the scrape for the TV shows, you always cannot saw the screen of the TV shows, and always get "Server access failure" informaiton
    2. when the scrape finished, you cannot see the "all" or "drama", but in web interface, you can see the result

Am I right for your problem ?

Comment

Yes, that is correct.
      Viking lost down under

Comment

Speaking of the devil, first time I've been able to see all resent TV shows. I clicked on 1 that I knew was wrong and it took about 20 minutes to access the TV show and of course Couldn't edit meta data from DMS. When I returned to main screen again I got the same damn message as above. I tried to access "all" again twice; same frustrating message again. I hope it will not take another 5 - 7 days again to access the TV shows.

Web page after editing, shows 223 TV series but resent TV shows show 227 because the changes made on web page are not reflected on DMS.
        Last edited by ejm; 06-22-2018, 04:46 AM.
        Viking lost down under

Comment

Have decided to make new data base.
          Viking lost down under

Comment

Server access failure still a problem.
            Viking lost down under

Comment

Able to see all (227) recently added TV series now. When trying to see "all" I still get "Server access failure". I have tried another 15 times with same result. When I return to main page all recent TV shows are there and if I go to "movies" I'm able to see "all" without crashing, so there must be some coding wrong under TV shows.
              Viking lost down under

Comment

hi, ejm

We will fix this problem .

Thanks

Comment

Yea well I tried another 5 times and decided that I'm wasting my time. I look forward to the fix.
                  Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
                  X