Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMS v1.0.3.1 Beta is out! Please try it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playback in 1031 is not consistent. bluray or 4k playback stutters , audio stops if i exit and play again sometimes movie does not play at all and also it take more time to start playback of iso in comparison to 1030 which is almost instant. I am gone back to 1030 and it plays without any problems. 1031 definitely has playback problems . FYI all my movies are in ISO format and inside internal HDD.

Comment

Originally posted by hifikid80 View Post
      playback in 1031 is not consistent. bluray or 4k playback stutters , audio stops if i exit and play again sometimes movie does not play at all and also it take more time to start playback of iso in comparison to 1030 which is almost instant. I am gone back to 1030 and it plays without any problems. 1031 definitely has playback problems . FYI all my movies are in ISO format and inside internal HDD.
      In v1031, there are some improvement for playing 4K source in NAS, I think maybe this is the reason for the playing problem.

and about the playing problem, there are more information ?
      like some fixed source, have the same audio stream, or other same point for the source ?

Please click feedback problem and send log to us, we will check it, and we also will test it.

Thanks report
      Last edited by ting; 07-25-2018, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X