Popup add won't go away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other Popup add won't go away

This has been ongoing for a long time now and I am just about to throw this thing away. When I try to log into DVDFab Movie Server from Safari there is a bloody annoying popup add (see attached) that appears over the Movie server screen. There is no way to get rid of this, I can click everywhere on the screen and nothing happens except if I click on "Learn More". I already have the Movie Server, why would I want to buy it again, why would I want to LEARN MORE, this is a totally redundant, useless popup that serves no purpose whatsoever. Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to bypass this. When I first bought this I work perfectly, then there was an update and after that DVDFab Movie Server is totally useless.
    Attached Files

I had it once or twice along time ago, so it seems. I'm not sure but I think I fixed it doing a factory reset. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will have the solution after the weekend.
    Viking lost down under

Comment

It went away from mine after I restarted the movie server. I am also staying on v1010. Make sure you are trying to login from the correct website. Local for v1010 and under. Cloud from anything higher.

Comment

I was told that if I posted a query on the forum I would get help. This has not been the case so far. I again reached the log in screen on Safari, logged in with my user name and password (so no problem with the server or my network), then that annoying popup add appeared again and I can't get passed it. Is there any one in DVDFab development that can help with this or even cares, otherwise this thing is going intro the trash can. I have been trying to rectify this problem for months now. How can I recommend DVD Movie Server to my friends if it doesn't work.

Comment

Did YOU try my suggestion?????????????????????????????
          Viking lost down under

Comment

Also make sure you are connecting to the correct website according to the firmware version you are running.

Comment

I am using the latest update as far as I know, what would the correct website be for that.

Comment

https://dms.dvdfab.cn should take you to the login screen

Comment

Working...
                X