Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long for physical delivery after ordering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long for physical delivery after ordering?

How long does it take to get the server from the time it was ordered? Ordered 24Jun and received email stating I would get another email with tracking and expected delivery. On Jun 28 I received email with tracking but no expected delivery. The tracking number only says waiting for shipment to be delivered to USPS for 10 days. Just curious as the email did not give an estimated shipment arrival. Frustrating to check a tracking number 10 days old and get awaiting shipment.

Originally posted by stitch0852 View Post
    How long does it take to get the server from the time it was ordered? Ordered 24Jun and received email stating I would get another email with tracking and expected delivery. On Jun 28 I received email with tracking but no expected delivery. The tracking number only says waiting for shipment to be delivered to USPS for 10 days. Just curious as the email did not give an estimated shipment arrival. Frustrating to check a tracking number 10 days old and get awaiting shipment.
    hi, I will check more information and reply you, thanks.

Comment

Is this being shipped from China? I know my son sometimes orders vaping supplies that ship from China, and they all seem to take weeks to arrive. Sometimes as long as three weeks. I believe it has to go through customs before actually being delivered to the USPS and it could be that is where it gets slowed down.
      Last edited by LaciBacsi; 07-08-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

I don't know where it is coming from. The tracking number I was given says awaiting receipt of shipment, doesn't give any other info, no estimated nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

hi, I will check more information and reply you, thanks.
          Thanks, appreciate it.

Comment

Mine came from California and I had it in less than 2 weeks.

Comment

Hi, stitch0852, I sent you a message about the package's logistics information. Please check it out, thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X