New Version Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Version Update

Hi Everyone, I don't know about you but the new update is so ridiculously slow it is not funny. The new DMS folder does not seem to update the Meta files when I make changes, I would have thought that once Meta data has been added to a movie this would be removed from the DMS folder. Maybe I am missing something here. Also the new collections is not accurate, it even shows any duplicates as collections. Another point, why does it have to keep checking/renew the movie list, this should be an option or automatic only when changes or additions are made. This was a great setup when I first bought the DVDFab Movie Server, now it seems to be full of problems.

Hi Everyone, I don't know about you but the new update is so ridiculously slow it is not funny.
    About this part, please give me more information

The new DMS folder does not seem to update the Meta files when I make changes, I would have thought that once Meta data has been added to a movie this would be removed from the DMS folder. Maybe I am missing something here.
    what meta files or meta data is you changed ? Please using "Edit Metadata" by click menu button to fix the metadata and find the correct movie

Also the new collections is not accurate, it even shows any duplicates as collections.
    That is not the error, DMS let the duplicates movie be showed together, and I think that is another style collections

Another point, why does it have to keep checking/renew the movie list, this should be an option or automatic only when changes or additions are made
    I am not very know what your mean, please give me more information .

This was a great setup when I first bought the DVDFab Movie Server, now it seems to be full of problems.
    Thanks for using DMS first, and we are always working hard for make this product more better for everyone.

Comment

Working...
    X