Can we change the scraper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we change the scraper?

1. well I've updated to v1.0.3.1, and I still cannot scrape any of my M*A*S*H episodes... I noticed that on the fix match screen that there is a select scraper field but all it gives us is the DVDFab Universal Scraper.

2. I will say that this latest version is a vast improvement over every other version since v1.0.1.0

3. I thought I read that there was supposed to be a "Local" editor, but I cannot find it, only the dms.dvdfab.cn web based one.

I thank you for all the hard work your putting into the MS, keep up the good work, it looks like your going in the direction that your customers wanted.

Shaggy

2. I will say that this latest version is a vast improvement over every other version since v1.0.1.0
    I thank you for all the hard work your putting into the MS, keep up the good work, it looks like your going in the direction that your customers wanted.
    Thanks , we are continue working for the next version .

Originally posted by Shaggy6977 View Post
    1. well I've updated to v1.0.3.1, and I still cannot scrape any of my M*A*S*H episodes... I noticed that on the fix match screen that there is a select scraper field but all it gives us is the DVDFab Universal Scraper.
    This episodes is the TV series ? please check your PM, I need some information about the problem.

3. I thought I read that there was supposed to be a "Local" editor, but I cannot find it, only the dms.dvdfab.cn web based one
    This feature will come back soon.

Comment

ting,

Thank you for the quick response, I replied to your PM via a Chat?

Here is season one on the TVDB website

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mash - 001.PNG
Views:	203
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	356641

I have "The Martinis & Medicine Collection" which I believe is every episode starting at September 17, 1972 and going on to the final episode February 28, 1983.

I named them according to your naming convention of "TV Show Title - S0XE0X - episode title.ext",
      Season 2, Episode 24 would be: M_A_S_H - S02E24 - A SMATTERING OF INTELLIGENCE.mkv

Name:	Mash - 002.PNG
Views:	203
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	356639

no matter what I put in as the TV Show name "MASH", "M*A*SH", "M_A_S_H" it always comes back as nothing found.

Name:	Mash - 003.PNG
Views:	204
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	356640

along the lines of TV scraping, how are we coming on the DVD extras and bonus clips for the individual TV shows like GOT season one I have the complete boxed set and stopped converting them to the MS because there are so many of them and it keeps putting them into the video section with no posters and refuses to let me put posters from my local disk

again, Thank you for your time and effort

Best Regards
      Shaggy

Comment

hi, Shaggy6977

We are working for this, If there are any progress, I will tell you.

Thanks.

Comment

hi, Shaggy6977

We have finished some update for scrape work, please try update this source and see this TV series can be find.

Thanks.

Comment

Sorry ting,

I'm still getting "No Match Found"

This is what I've entered...

Name:	MASH - 004.PNG
Views:	206
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	356941

Comment

As far as anything MASH related, whether I put in M*A*S*H, M_A_S_H, M-A-S-H, in the Title field, any of these three return a no match found, but if I put MASH I then get one match, but sadly it is the wrong one.

Name:	MASH - 006.PNG
Views:	206
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	356944
              Attached Files

Comment

Well now... ting, you have done it!!! thank you for your hard work.

I am now scraping the M*A*S*H episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggy6977 View Post
                  Well now... ting, you have done it!!! thank you for your hard work.

I am now scraping the M*A*S*H episodes.

Comment

Working...
                  X