Media Not Updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Not Updating

So, I finally gave up on 1.0.10 because it no longer allows me to edit my smart library drives (nice sneaky way to annoy your users and break their working systems).
    Upgraded to 1.0.31. Not surprisingly, it can't match much of anything. No surprise, I've given up on the ability of the so-called programmers here to do anything. Fine.
    Went to the "new" web editor (https://dms.dvdfab.cn/). Logged in. Shows my old stuff. No surprise there either, nothing works with this system.
    I change a movie (Abominable) to the correct title (Doctor Who Abominable Snowmen). It flips the image around, nothing changes.

Honestly, I've had it. Give me something that works. This is fraud.

Originally posted by MattT1961 View Post
    So, I finally gave up on 1.0.10 because it no longer allows me to edit my smart library drives (nice sneaky way to annoy your users and break their working systems).
    There is nothing modify for v1010 . so we not do anything to break your working system.

Upgraded to 1.0.31. Not surprisingly, it can't match much of anything. No surprise, I've given up on the ability of the so-called programmers here to do anything. Fine.
    Went to the "new" web editor (https://dms.dvdfab.cn/). Logged in. Shows my old stuff. No surprise there either, nothing works with this system.
    I change a movie (Abominable) to the correct title (Doctor Who Abominable Snowmen). It flips the image around, nothing changes.
    About the new version problem, please tell me more information.

Thanks.

Comment

Not sure what else you need to know, ting. Here's my process:

1. The web page (https://dms.dvdfab.cn/#/index) doesn't seem to be updating at all. It has "scanned" my system several times with no changes. Is there a way to force it to completely rebuild?
      2. When I go to the web page and select an entry that is wrong (Abominable), I select "Fix Match". The "Modify Inaccurate Metadata" screen comes up. I enter "Abominable Snowmen" in the title field and click "Search".
      3. Three posters come up, I select the second one, "Doctor Who The Abominable Snowmen". The Modify Inaccurate Metadata screen goes away.
      4. The main screen comes back up. At the bottom, it says "Abominable Refreshed" then "Refreshing media" and then "Media refreshed" and then the image spins... and stays at Abominable.

Seriously, I'm a software tester. I do this every single day. I would never have allowed this thing to be released in the first place, and I've worked for many startups. You need to really reconsider your development approach.

Comment

Originally posted by MattT1961 View Post
        Not sure what else you need to know, ting. Here's my process:

1. The web page (https://dms.dvdfab.cn/#/index) doesn't seem to be updating at all. It has "scanned" my system several times with no changes. Is there a way to force it to completely rebuild?
        In TV App / Movies / Manage Library , there are "Rebuild Library"

2. When I go to the web page and select an entry that is wrong (Abominable), I select "Fix Match". The "Modify Inaccurate Metadata" screen comes up. I enter "Abominable Snowmen" in the title field and click "Search".
        3. Three posters come up, I select the second one, "Doctor Who The Abominable Snowmen". The Modify Inaccurate Metadata screen goes away.
        4. The main screen comes back up. At the bottom, it says "Abominable Refreshed" then "Refreshing media" and then "Media refreshed" and then the image spins... and stays at Abominable.
        Please PM your email of account to me, I will check this problem.

Comment

Ah, if only I could get to the App/Movies/Manage Library screen. Instead, it spins and spins and eventually tells me it can't connect to the server. Kind of done with that approach, thanks.
          I appreciate all your hard work, ting, but I'm done. I set up a Plex server this weekend, and it scraped all of my movies and TV series perfectly on the first try. I can edit on my computer, and it doesn't have to go to China to hit a server to work. Thank you for trying to help, but the movie server is going on ebay.

Comment

Working...
          X