DMS stops playback about 20 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback DMS stops playback about 20 minutes

After upgrading to v1.0.3.1 a number of my movies stop playback about 20 minutes or so into the movie. I tried to advance past the point it stops at but the DMS just goes back to the movies title page. I can play the full movie on the my computer use Power Media Player so i know the iso file is not corrupt.

Originally posted by arg01 View Post
    After upgrading to v1.0.3.1 a number of my movies stop playback about 20 minutes or so into the movie. I tried to advance past the point it stops at but the DMS just goes back to the movies title page. I can play the full movie on the my computer use Power Media Player so i know the iso file is not corrupt.
    Sorry for your problem first, and the source are on the internal dirk or on the NAS ?

Please go to Settings / About and click Feedback, which will help me to find the problem.

Thanks.

Comment

It seems to be with only some of the old backed-up movies that I'm having issues with but still not all of the old movies, I think I've found a work around, if i run the ISO through DVD10 again the new saved ISO seems to work.

Comment

Working...
      X