No announcement yet.

DMS v1.0.3.1 movie database - poster wall language problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware Question DMS v1.0.3.1 movie database - poster wall language problem

Hi folks,
    i updated my DMS using online update feature to v1.0.3.1. After that DMS restart successful and update media database.
    I have renamed all of my series and movies using the recommend FileBot tool before. Allmost every movie is GERMAN with a german filename / movie title. In the prior v1.0.1.0 the poster wall and movie infos were in german. AFTER the update every movie title, info and cover is converted to english!
    How to fix that? I like to revert to the german infos.

hi, About the problem of German movie tile, info, poster. we are working for it, I think it should be fixed in next version.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi ting,
      I have the same issue but using the beta of 1.0.3.5. I see my movies collection only in englisch but not in german even my movie server has been set up as default language to german. Right now I am watching X-Files with my wife on BD over the movie server. I can use the disc menu to select the right disc but I see only englisch episode names and have to select everytime the german language from the menu. Selecting the single episodes plays only the same episode from one disk (fe X-Filies Season 2 Disc 1 plays always episode 3 blood regardless which episode will be selected.)
      I am a little bit disapoointed about the features from the movie server because i did not expected to be a pre alpha tester for that amount of money but to tīget functional hardware plus software.
      I am using the raspberry pi 2 and 3 with openelec as movie servers for home and travel usage and the one disapointing thing on that is the handling of original BDs on TV Shows and Movies. Movies may work from time to time but TV Shows is anoying. That was the reason for me to purchase the Movie server.

Comment

Hi ting,
        i am looking forward for the next version - let's keep the fingers crossed.
        How does DMS recognize the movie language when collecting movie info and poster wall? file title? audio line in movie file? How does it work?
        Thanks,
        br
        DocHofer

Comment

Working...
        X