Video & Audio issues with BD ISO playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Playback Video & Audio issues with BD ISO playback

So I have noticed not all but most of my 3D & 2D BD ISO movies have issues with video or audio and sometimes both when using the BD Menu instead of playing main movie. When choosing to start the BD Menu the audio either won't work or will be a loud crackling sound. I will have to hit the menu button on the remote and select audio and select the DTS-HD MSTR audio track for the crackling to stop or for the audio to play. The other issue I found is when starting most movies from the BD menu the chapter select box will pop up randomly in the lower left corner and sometimes stay on for minutes at a time before turning off and then popping back on. Now if i skip loading the movie via the BD menu and choose Main Movie none off these issue occur. I would like to be able to load the main menu of the BD ISO without these issues if at all possible. I have added an attachment showing the chapter box that keeps popping up. There is also an issue with some 3D BD ISO movies where the 3D L/R needs to be swapped. I noticed there is no option for this on the DMS. It would be a nice feature to add as those movies that need to have the 3D L/R swapped are basically unwatchable without that feature.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1626.jpeg
Views:	229
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	357683
    Attached Files

Yes i can also confirm ..audio passthrough from BD menu does not work and video is not playing..loud crackling noise.

Comment

I have seen this as well. Re-selecting the DTS sound track seems to correct the issue..

Comment

Thanks report this problem, I know this too, will try to fix it in the next version.

Comment

Working...
        X