Help, Unable to activate DMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, Unable to activate DMS

Tried to update data base several times, and each time it crashed. I then decided to do a factory reset. It now totally refuses to activate.
    When trying to use dms.dvdfab.cn it continues to say wrong user name or password.
    I've tried for the past 2 hours to register and access dms.dvdfab.cn without success.
    I have reset modem twice and it made no difference.

HELPPPPPPPPPP
    Viking lost down under

Try starting dvdfab and try opening a Blu-ray / DVD If none will open then it might be a server issue.

Comment

Dvdfab works perfectly. Tried registering it manually and through DVDFAB, same result each time. Have sent signals a pm to find out if there is a server problem on their end.
      Viking lost down under

Comment

I have been unable to login as well. All that keeps coming up is: "Wrong Username or Password!" in red.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who has this problem. Still waiting to hear back from signals.
          Viking lost down under

Comment

I'm having the same issue, I rebooted the movie server and get the same message...'Wrong User Name or Password' in red!

Comment

hi, all

We are check this problem now.

Thanks.

Comment

That is good. My DMS has continually tried to log on for the past 6 hours while I've been at my sisters place. Just tried to log on through web page, still denied.
                Viking lost down under

Comment

This service problem should be fixed, please try again, If still have any problem, please tell me.

Comment

Woke up this morning, and all is working as it should. Thank you
                    Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
                    X