New beta version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware Question New beta version?

When can we expect to see the next beta version???
    Will there be any fixes to TV series????
    So far it appears that only interface and movies/scraper has been looked at. Can we expect anything new in this area???
    Viking lost down under

Originally posted by ejm View Post
    When can we expect to see the next beta version???
    Will there be any fixes to TV series????
    So far it appears that only interface and movies/scraper has been looked at. Can we expect anything new in this area???
    hi, ejm

In next beta version , the new local webapp will be added, and the solution of the audio problem when playing iso(BD,UHD) in menu mode.

I am very sorry for the more better TV scraper will not be added in next beta version, still in the working.
    All about your problem still exist, I am preparing for the solution, which will better for the current scraper problem, like missing file. so I think this part will be added after the release of local webapp version .

If our users have interest in the function of new local webapp, I will release one alpha version (v1036) in this weekend, and hope can get some response and advise.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ting; 08-24-2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Long time in coming, 1 suggestion I have is a space key on DMS virtual keyboard. This would make it easier when doing searches.
      Viking lost down under

Comment

Originally posted by ejm View Post
        1 suggestion I have is a space key on DMS virtual keyboard. This would make it easier when doing searches.
        hi, ejm

The virtual keyboard in Movie or TV Search ? this virtual keyboard is used for the initial letter in movie name, I am not sure the function of the space key .

Thanks

Comment

A lot of times I've sat more than 5 min. waiting for something to show up after typing eg. THE. Now if I was able add space + 1 or 2 letters after THE, the search should be a lot quicker as the search becomes more specific.

I have 134 movies starting with THE. TV series I would have to guess. Others will crop up starting with T**.
          Just going on movies, that is about 15% of all my movies.

If I was able to type "THE GIRL", I would get only 3 selections from movies.
          Last edited by ejm; 08-24-2018, 09:33 AM.
          Viking lost down under

Comment

hi, ejm

I just tested the alpha version,and I am sorry for I cannot release this version in this weekend,
            there are some important function still not finished, so I will push the developer to speed up, hope in next week will release the beta version.

thanks

Comment

Working...
            X