Unable to view posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other Unable to view posters

I updated to version 1.0.3.5. When I try to view the "Movies" or "Television" on the TV (using the Media Server) I get the error "Server Access Failure. Please try to reboot the player" on the TV. When I try to login to https://dms.dvdfab.cn/#/index I get the message "Get your DVDFab Movie Server" like it is not identifying that I own the device. The DVDFab 10.2.1.3 also is unable to locate the server. I am able to see the device on the network (Samba) and I can play the files through the Local interface on the TV but do not see any of the poster walls. I tried reverting to version 1.0.2.1 but still have the problem.

hi, please try to logout and login again. and then check it on dms.dvdfab.cn .

thanks.

Comment

Logout on the movie server or in my web browser? I tried logging out using the web browser but I still get the same message. Where do I logout on the movie server?

Comment

Any update on this? I have been without the interface for over a month.

Comment

Please go to settings / user center to logout and login it again, and still have the problem, try to update library or rebuild library

Comment

Okay, I finally had time to do this. Now I am unable to activate my device. It gives me an error "Internet connection failure, please check your network connection and try again." When I try activating by DVDFab, it appears to go to the beginning where I pick the language. I tried both wired and wireless networks.

I checked my router and the DVDFab movie server is listed as connected. I even tried resetting the device using the RST pin on the back.
            Last edited by gg4; 12-06-2018, 03:20 AM.

Comment

I also tried updating the firmware to 1.0.3.7 Beta but still the same problem. I also tried manually activating and it gives the same "Internet connection failure, please check your network connection and try again" error.

Comment

In the current version, the problem of "Internet connection failure .. " should be fixed, I am not sure the reason of this problem, please try the solution :

1. Long press the button "0" in remote and will jump to the Main UI.
                2. Goto Settings > General > Advance Settings > Devices > App
                select "DVDFab Movie Server", and click "CLEAN DATA" the Launcher will restart and the Settings guide will appear.

Using this method will clean all unused data. Please try it

Comment

Thanks! It activated and appears to be scanning my movies now.

Comment

Originally posted by gg4 View Post
                    Thanks! It activated and appears to be scanning my movies now.

Comment

Working...
                    X