DMS and scraping take 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS and scraping take 2

Well it worked this time. Scraping worked great for movies but not for TV series (as expected).
    On web page all movies found, 2 had missing poster.
    Only 1 problem found:
    "Battle of britain (1969)" and "The battle of britain (2010)" Keeps same poster doesn't matter what you do.

Second web page only had 5 movies but all TV series.

DMS

Most problems reported under 1031 and 1035 Still exists.

Still have to edit meta data for 2 above movies.

No point in reporting on TV series until scrapping has been fixed in future beta version.
    Viking lost down under

Same here...……..most problems under 1031 and 1035 still exists for me also.

Mainly Collections is still a horrible mess, just about all my movie collections are not in the collections for those movies and some are just showing two of the same movie posters in the collection, the link to it that it shows in the SATA/SATA2 folder is my only indication to what that movie really is, this release is somewhat a little better but collections needs work. I also have a couple of movie posters that is showing up in Chinese with different posters for them (about 5), only have two grayed out posters so that is a big improvement. This is my first take, so I will work with it some more but disappointed with movie collections as that has not changed one bit. For the most part scrapping is spot on under the new local, got 97% of the movies scrapped correctly but if you have a lot of movies that requires scrapping and fixing, it's a bummer, it's like starting all over again form scratch when you already had everything on point they way you liked it. Will work with it a bit more...…..

Comment

It has taken up to now to show all correct on web page 2
      Viking lost down under

Comment

For your developers when they decide to do something about TV series, as I don't understand how you can get 2 TV series out of one. 1035 did something similar with another TV series. If you look through previous post you will see it.

Is this a Zombie (2011) PLUS Izombie (2015) EQUALS Izombie (2015).

Power & Ice (2015) PLUS Star Wars: The clone wars (2008) EQUALS Star Wars: The clone wars (2008).

The wrong TV series, both, have episodes all named 0.
        Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
        X