utter chaos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Feedback utter chaos

Set up my new DMS today, what a going on, first the onboard keyboard is laborious it should be on the remote the ability to type. when I eventually got the DMS registered I inserted a 3.5" drive

already populated with Blu-ray ISO's and went to update movies. arrrrrgggghhhhhh what a mess, utter chaos, metadata all over, movies missing, so I reset the DMS and tried again but this time

the chaos was ten fold. sorting this DMS is gonna be a nightmare if I haven't binned it by then...….. not happy at all

Originally posted by pronto1st View Post
    Set up my new DMS today, what a going on, first the onboard keyboard is laborious it should be on the remote the ability to type. when I eventually got the DMS registered I inserted a 3.5" drive

already populated with Blu-ray ISO's and went to update movies. arrrrrgggghhhhhh what a mess, utter chaos, metadata all over, movies missing, so I reset the DMS and tried again but this time

the chaos was ten fold. sorting this DMS is gonna be a nightmare if I haven't binned it by then...….. not happy at all
    hi,

When you got the new DMS, please upgrade the new firmware first.

And I am not sure what is your problem, the movies cannot be recongized ? or other problem, please give me more information about the problem.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

hi,

When you got the new DMS, please upgrade the new firmware first.

And I am not sure what is your problem, the movies cannot be recongized ? or other problem, please give me more information about the problem.

Thanks.

Hello ting

The very first thing I did was to update the firmware,out of 46 Blu-ray iso titles only 38 are seen in movies.

MOVIES / TV SHOWS/ LOCAL VIDEOS/ APPS/ SETTINGS If I go to local videos and click on the icon called DMS videos and look at folder named sata 1 there is a another folder called lost.dir

inside that folder there is only 1 movie showing but if I now go to the top right hand of the screen and click on the icon that expands the view I now see the 1 movie and three more named

( $rjixj77 )( $rt1r474 ) ($rvu1t8t ) these three movies I can play but believe me or not I deleted these movies off the hdd before I inserted the hdd into the DMS

I put the hdd back in the pc and I could not find these three movies on the hdd .

in local videos if I go to the icon called SATA Hard Drive 1 all 46 titles are present and no deleted movies are showing yet when I try to populate the movie library only 38 movies are showing

also the metadata for a good few movies is totally wrong …. POSTMAN PAT THE MOVIE (UK) becomes a Chinese movie called the postman haha but that is something I can

sort out my self ….

Comment

Working...
      X