3D movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D movies

First time I decided to watch a 3D movies on DMS since i bought it. All my 3D movies (mp4) are on an external 2TB drive. I thought I would go through Folder view to watch them, but was refused to watch it this way as it has to go through poster wall. How frustrating. After waiting for it to scan the drive, eventually I was able to watch them.
    The problem here is that I have between 150 and 200 3D movies and majority of these I also have as normal movies. My movie count increased by 15 movies and my collections increased by 60+.
    Personally I prefer to have my 3D movies seperated from normal movies, hence an external HD.

Now it would be nice if you could have 3D movies on a seperate row on poster wall or seperate poster wall all together to make selection easier. If this is to hard an ask, at least allow us to watch them through the folder view.

I was using 1031 original and have since gone to 1035. No change in the above after going to 1035.
    Viking lost down under

Originally posted by ejm View Post
    First time I decided to watch a 3D movies on DMS since i bought it. All my 3D movies (mp4) are on an external 2TB drive. I thought I would go through Folder view to watch them, but was refused to watch it this way as it has to go through poster wall. How frustrating. After waiting for it to scan the drive, eventually I was able to watch them.
    The problem here is that I have between 150 and 200 3D movies and majority of these I also have as normal movies. My movie count increased by 15 movies and my collections increased by 60+.
    Personally I prefer to have my 3D movies seperated from normal movies, hence an external HD.

Now it would be nice if you could have 3D movies on a seperate row on poster wall or seperate poster wall all together to make selection easier. If this is to hard an ask, at least allow us to watch them through the folder view.

I was using 1031 original and have since gone to 1035. No change in the above after going to 1035.
    hi, ejm

There are a seperate row for 3D movies on DMS, but I think your problem is the missing feature which the external drive also have poster ?

I will add this feature again in the future version.

thanks.

Comment

Sounds great ting
      Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
      X