When will this be ready for Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will this be ready for Production

Can anyone tell me when DMS v1036 Beta will be ready for production? It been a while since the Beta release and the forum has been very quiet.

I have been waiting since before the last national holiday. I don't respond to post often, however, I am only asking that the we be notified on the status of the firmware. Android 7 was mentioned not long ago and since, nothing.
    Jupiter59

Comment

hi, I am working in DMS v1037 Beta , maybe which will be released in next week, and after the version released, I will prepare for the Android7.

Thanks.

Comment

Good morning,
        The version Beta v1037 that is foreseen, already includes the solution for the correct reproduction of the Full UHD of Sony and Disney, which as I have been saying, that currently jumps continuously during its reproduction the menu bar pop-up of it.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by ACLA2016 View Post
          Good morning,
          The version Beta v1037 that is foreseen, already includes the solution for the correct reproduction of the Full UHD of Sony and Disney, which as I have been saying, that currently jumps continuously during its reproduction the menu bar pop-up of it.

regards
          yes, this problem has been fixed, before the v1037 release, I will check it again.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

yes, this problem has been fixed, before the v1037 release, I will check it again.
            Good Morning,
            Upgrade to version 1038, and the problem persists.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
              hi, I am working in DMS v1037 Beta , maybe which will be released in next week, and after the version released, I will prepare for the Android7.

Thanks.
              Hey, any ETA on Android 7 ?

Comment

Originally posted by xfiniti64 View Post

Hey, any ETA on Android 7 ?
                in the working, not ETA now.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X