meta data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meta data

I remember awhile back that you were going to publish either an api or info on how to do the meta-data yourself. I couldn't find it maybe me just being blind but does this exist yet?

Personally I gave up on this product awhile ago 6 week release cycles with minor enhancements, rarely real bug fixes, and it just gets worse every release, you are either re-selling someone elses code or do not have the resources or correct resources to get the product actually functional.

Given that I started doing some research and a different player which I love but it doesn't do passthrough dolby-atmos at the moment, the thing is it matched 95% of my material first try, i was thinking it can't be that hard to solve, so being bored the other day I spent 2 hours and wrote an integration to TMDB and TVDB and ran it across my library since the other player matched 95% of my stuff correctly first try, and low and behold I came within 5% of it with 2 hours effort. The only thing missing is applying it to the player to cleanup my library.

If I can get it to update the metadata I will open source it for others as well in case this product actually gets a priority to get bug fixed.

Thanks
    Raethien

Originally posted by Raethien View Post
    I remember awhile back that you were going to publish either an api or info on how to do the meta-data yourself. I couldn't find it maybe me just being blind but does this exist yet?
    Yes, the document has ready, just not open it, I will open it after the new version release.

Personally I gave up on this product awhile ago 6 week release cycles with minor enhancements, rarely real bug fixes, and it just gets worse every release, you are either re-selling someone elses code or do not have the resources or correct resources to get the product actually functional.
    Yes, I know, there are a long time to wait for new version, there are some difficult things for this, but I always working for this, hope the new version will be better.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X