Code got really messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code got really messed up

I've been experiencing a lot of problems running 1.0.3.7 so I decided to revert back to 1.0.1.0
    Code install went OK but it only found 96 of 430+ movies. They rest were not there. tried multiple
    updates, power off's and power switch off/on with no luck. Tried a second disk populated the same as the first. No change.
    Tried an empty disk, Showed everything that was there from previous drive. Could not get it to clear.

Finally did an advance settings/apps/movie server clear data. It went great. Still at 1.0.1.0
    No only did all my movies come back but I only had 12 videos(all correctable) and a few other posters wrong which I was able to fix.
    One movie(The 12) that it just does not find during a fix match. This is the cleanest my list has been.All of the movies that 1.0.3.7 didn't find are found now.

As a test I decided to upgrade to 1.0.3.7 to see how the list looked. After restart, nothing there. Nothing!. You can watch the scan and after the scan is done
    the screen flashes then says nothing in the library. Tried multiple updates and rebuilds. Same thing. Reinstalled 1.0.1.0, all is back and I am giving it a rest.
    Last edited by Hunter1955; 12-03-2018, 05:52 PM.

Hunter1955, I would like to get back to 1010, however, first, I have to find the clear data prompt. I can find the settings/ apps /after that there is no movie server or clear data. On my screen after I click in apps, I see the google apps and one other but no movie server. What steps or steps am I missing?

Comment

go to the right to all apps

You can install 1.0.1.0 without clearing the data of the app. i did it all the time, This time it was hosed up

Comment

Presently, I am using beta build 1037 and I don't have that movie server/clean data option. Is there a switch some other place that should be turned on before I can see it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter59 View Post
          Presently, I am using beta build 1037 and I don't have that movie server/clean data option. Is there a switch some other place that should be turned on before I can see it?
          This is the same for 1.0.3.7 page 2 #19 response. It's clear cache. Need to click on that under apps and answers 'yes' to clear the cache.

Ok, something new for me. I've stayed on v1.0.1.0. because it worked fine for me. Last night when I turned my server on, almost all the movie posters were

Comment

Many thanks. Now I know where it is.

Comment

It's sad that version
              1.0.1.0 is still the one that works best.

Comment

Originally posted by SFMike View Post
                It's sad that version
                1.0.1.0 is still the one that works best.
                I agree with you opinions of the product version, the error direction of product cause this.
                but I think I can not sad for this, I just try my best to change this situation.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X