problem with viewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with viewing

There appears to be a problem watching 2 movies in a row. Early this morning I watched a movie, when it got to the end I stopped movie and it took ages to pull out. I had the spinning wheel of death. I tried hitting the return button several times to no avail. I then hit the "OK" button and after a few seconds it started to play the same movie again. I exited the movie to watch another. The poster wall for "all" suddenly had a lot of posters with no picture on them. I selected another movie to watch and all I got was the spinning wheel of death. after 15 min. or so I gave up and decided to clear the buffer. went back and tried to watch the movie again, same result as previous. I proceeded to re boot DMS. Same problem as previously. I ended up going through the folder directory to watch the second movie, that was when I fell asleep.

After waking up I tried to access the poster wall (all) again and all I was getting was the spinning wheel of death. Tried multiple times.

I noticed that while I was on the first poster wall where you find "collections" the DMS clock does not work until you pull all the way out. When you go back in again, the result is the same every time. Just wondering if this is a memory Problem????
    Viking lost down under

hi, ejm

Please provide the log to me, more detail information can talk in Messenger.

Thanks.

Comment

ok
      Viking lost down under

Comment

been spinning now for over 5 hours
        Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
        X