No announcement yet.

image of some movies are shifted down and it is missing 20% of the image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback image of some movies are shifted down and it is missing 20% of the image

image of some movies are shifted down and it is missing 20% of the image at the bottom

in this example the movie is 3840X1604, there are many movies in this format

I tried to use the buttons "scale" and "aspect ratio" without success ...

what should be done ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	decalage.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	363824

[QUOTE=teleporteur;n363823]image of some movies are shifted down and it is missing 20% of the image at the bottom

in this example the movie is 3840X1604, there are many movies in this format

I tried to use the buttons "scale" and "aspect ratio" without success ...

what should be done ?

This is a paragraph from the review link below I know it doesn't help you but even the experts have noticed this problem

The one major flaw is that ripped Ultra HD discs with the ‘black bars’ removed (e.g. a resolution of 3840 x 1600) from the encode display incorrectly, non-centred on the vertical axis by enough to make it look odd. The workaround is to switch video output to 1080p but that’s really defeating the object, especially considering how long it can take to rip one!

oh and the image that you attached is to small to see properly... have fun figuring that one out..

Comment

I am obliged to use the program "MRMC" that I installed on my TV and to read through the network the film which is in the DVDFAB mediaplayer ...

I tried to install MRMC directly in the mediaplayer but access to google play does not work, although the icons is present. It works for other users?

pronto1st the image that is not readable just indicates the non-standard resolution as like 3840X1604

Comment

Working...
      X