No announcement yet.

Experiencing new problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I had the exact problem as Hunter1955. Windows file explorer showed I had thousands of movies on my 8TB drive in my DMS, running 1.0.3.7 Struggled for weeks until I finally figured out that one TV show was causing the issue (a slow process process of elimination).. it was one episode of season 3, "Fargo". Once I removed it from my DMS it is now back to normal.

Comment

BTW, I see some post from users that mentioned a DMS update version 1.0.3.8?? Where can I download that for my DMS?

Comment

Thanks Hunter1955...I have over 1100 Blu-ray disk but I don't have that one!

Comment

forstatd...it is an alpha version...not beta. I think it was only available to the insiders group and other select users.

Comment

Personally I wish they would get on to android 7. My other android streamer has it and it was major improvement!

Comment

Just had the same thing happen again with the movie GOLDSTONE.
              Not sure if this a DVDFAB issue or what is going on but after using DVDFAB 11.0.1.5 Main Movie copy to the DMS I couldn't use Win10 file explorer again
              for the movie directory

Comment

Can you map the network share? For example right click on Computer>>Map Network Drive >> \\ANDROID_XXXXXX\share, where X=string of letters or/and numbers. My DMS has disappeared from my network view and I have had to either reboot it or just map the network share on the DMS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Eye View Post
                  Can you map the network share? For example right click on Computer>>Map Network Drive >> \\ANDROID_XXXXXX\share, where X=string of letters or/and numbers. My DMS has disappeared from my network view and I have had to either reboot it or just map the network share on the DMS.
                  That is how I access it. I mapped the DVDFAB folder then pinned it for quick access.

As a follow-up I moved this movie to the video folder. Now it shows up as a poster but doesn't interfere with the movie folder

Comment

Working...
                  X