Issue attempting to access my MS from browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue attempting to access my MS from browser

When I try to access my media server from my browser using (local ip):32080 it presents me with a log in screen and prompts for a password.

I can not find this in any documentation or searching this forums. I haven't tried to do this for a while, but last time I used a browser to access the MS I don't remember being prompted for a password.

What password/account is being requested here? Why is it being requested? can I disable the check? My network is private and secure I don't want a password on my media server page.

Thanks,

Have you tried using your login in (email account) and password of your movie sever yet, if you have DVDfab it should be the same as that one also.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab MS Issue.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	365038

This is the screen I get. My DVDFab password does not get me past this screen.

I have tried even resetting the movie server to factory defaults - no change.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post
        Have you tried using your login in (email account) and password of your movie sever yet, if you have DVDfab it should be the same as that one also.
        No place to enter a user/email. Just the screen I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post
          No place to enter a user/email. Just the screen I posted.

Comment

try this - You are attempting to use the port 32080 Manager which is no longer supported. Please try the new Manager at dms.dvdfab.cn, you should see the following login screen, where you should enter the email and password that you use to log in at the Member Center.

Comment

october262 Thank you for your reply.

I was able to log in at that website so I will try that one.

------------------------------------------------------------------
              DVDFab Staff:

Does this mean there is no local manager support any longer? only cloud based?

I have serious concerns about allowing a cloud app access to my internal network and NAS.
              Last edited by ruddygore; 02-11-2019, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ruddygore View Post
                october262 Thank you for your reply.

I was able to log in at that website so I will try that one.

------------------------------------------------------------------
                DVDFab Staff:

Does this mean there is no local manager support any longer? only cloud based?

I have serious concerns about allowing a cloud app access to my internal network and NAS.
                First, what is your DMS version, in the V1037beta, which supported local web manager.

And if the login web is showed, please clean the cache of the web browser, and try it again

Comment

Working...
                X