DMS Movie Collections Function - How to manually create a Movie Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS Movie Collections Function - How to manually create a Movie Collection

My DMS has automatically created some Movie Collections for some of my titles and I have been able to add missing movie titles in those collections by using the MENU key to edit the Movie Collection.

However my DMS is not recognizing my recently uploaded Jame Bond Movies as a collection. The all appear as individual movie posters.

How do I manually edit the DMS to force creation of a Moive Collection?

Suggest you redo your movie database as this feature is not available yet.
    Viking lost down under

Comment

Thanks for your feedback. What do you exactly mean by redo my movie database?

The Movie Collections Feature does work, as it has correctly matched Jack Reacher, John Wick and Jurassic Park collections on my DMS. For some reason it has not recognized the James Bond movies as a collection.

Comment

in the media player above recent movies, you will see several icons. eg search, refresh. select manage library than select rebuild library. after it has rebooted it will start rebuilding the database and that should fix your problem.
        Viking lost down under

Comment

ejm,

I have been having issues whenever I choose the option to "rebuild" the library. my DMS forgets about 90% of my TV series, all of them end up in the video folder. This wouldn't be such a problem except then I go through and Fix Match all the ones that it misses, and then half of those just disappear from any poster wall and I can only find them if I go through the folder structure.

Hopefully ting is telling the truth about v2 being released "before" april. And the scraping from TMDB works like it is supposed to.

Comment

Yea, we all are waiting for this to happen. TV series have always been a problem. I've already tried 1038, and at face value it looks fantastic but at a closer look you find that the episodes you normally find under videos now are under multiple different name and marked S0E0.
            Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
            X