Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Disney y Sony

Good afternoon,
    Updated to the latest version 2.0.0.2., And unfortunately I still have the same problem as with all versions since I bought DVDFab Movie Server, in all Disney and Sony movies, when I play these in Full format, it appears and The pop-up menu bar disappears continuously throughout playback.

regards

same here

Comment

hi, I have do the test for some disc, the PopMenu will not always pop it like before, which will still pop sometime in chapter point,

Did you want to disable it all ?

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
        hi, I have do the test for some disc, the PopMenu will not always pop it like before, which will still pop sometime in chapter point,

Good afternoon, I do not know what they will have to do, but what I want is to see the movies without the pop-up bar appearing when the chapter changes, this does not happen when playing the full UHD of the rest of the distributors (Fox, Universal, Paramount, etc.). ). regards

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

Ting,

You can try "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time", it pops chapter logo all the time

Comment

Originally posted by gerrardjamie View Post

Ting,

You can try "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time", it pops chapter logo all the time
            ok, got it, I will try to find this source, and I will disale the pop menu complete.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X