WebAPP seems to be slower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WebAPP seems to be slower

Now that I have updated to v2002 I have noticed that any speed gains from the previous update with the local webapp have been lost. I'm not sure what the change was.

The scraping of movies and tv shows still seems faster that v1038. When you edit a movie or show, when you return back to the poster wall, the browser shouldn't have to redownload all the images again, they should still be in the cache, and the poster wall should be on the line you just left it at not have to start back over from the top.

Not to be completely negative, these last few updates have been wonderful

Keep up the good work

Shaggy

Originally posted by Shaggy6977 View Post
    Now that I have updated to v2002 I have noticed that any speed gains from the previous update with the local webapp have been lost. I'm not sure what the change was.

The scraping of movies and tv shows still seems faster that v1038. When you edit a movie or show, when you return back to the poster wall, the browser shouldn't have to redownload all the images again, they should still be in the cache, and the poster wall should be on the line you just left it at not have to start back over from the top.

Not to be completely negative, these last few updates have been wonderful

Keep up the good work

Shaggy
    hi, I understand the problem is the WebApp not correctly to cache the old data, so cause slower when back to the old page ?

Is I understand correctly ?

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

hi, I understand the problem is the WebApp not correctly to cache the old data, so cause slower when back to the old page ?

Is I understand correctly ?
      I think you get the gist of it. hopefully it will fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggy6977 View Post

I think you get the gist of it. hopefully it will fix it.
        The new beta v2003 has fixed this problem

Comment

Working...
        X