DMS v2.0.0.2 Beta - New Movies Lagging Being Added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.0.2 Beta - New Movies Lagging Being Added

First off this is the best release to date. Have no real big issues so far. Having tested V2000 & V2001 the strides has been very positive.

Not a big problem but it seems that it is taking a really long lag time before new movies are scrapped to the wall. Have added three new movies so far, on three different days and they show up by themselves after a good 8 hours. Had to check my movie folder to make sure they were loaded to the movie server. 'Refresh' does nothing, not sure what's its function is now since nothing happens when pressing it. I can only get the new added movies to the wall right away by pressing 'Update Library'. Also by doing that you do not know if it's updating the library or not, you have to go back to the movie wall to see if it is scanning your movies/hard drive. Would be nice to see some indication after you pressed 'Update Library'. But new movies is definitely taking way too long to appear on the wall, way too long.

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post
    First off this is the best release to date. Have no real big issues so far. Having tested V2000 & V2001 the strides has been very positive.

Not a big problem but it seems that it is taking a really long lag time before new movies are scrapped to the wall. Have added three new movies so far, on three different days and they show up by themselves after a good 8 hours. Had to check my movie folder to make sure they were loaded to the movie server. 'Refresh' does nothing, not sure what's its function is now since nothing happens when pressing it. I can only get the new added movies to the wall right away by pressing 'Update Library'. Also by doing that you do not know if it's updating the library or not, you have to go back to the movie wall to see if it is scanning your movies/hard drive. Would be nice to see some indication after you pressed 'Update Library'. But new movies is definitely taking way too long to appear on the wall, way too long.
    thanks report.

1.About the problem of new movie need long time to show it, I think it's because which need scan all folders, but it will not take too many time.

I think maybe I add the function for explorer the folder and select specify file to add it can avoid to scan all folders.

2. The showing of "Update library" information has in my todo list.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X