Updating blank posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating blank posters

when I tried to update some posters that showed up videos, I would change to movie, when I tried to find the correct poster, it stated something like enter correct data. If I changed the movie to the correct year it found the poster. So it seems like it is using the default year in the year box, for the search. Also I didn’t notice 2019 in the year box, maybe I need to put my glasses on. I also get double posters for the same movie. I tried rebuild, and update, didn’t do a factory reset though. Thanks for any help

In my experience, 1.0.3.8 behaves like this. I think I'll wait a bit before moving to 2.x.x.x

Comment

Originally posted by Procat View Post
      when I tried to update some posters that showed up videos, I would change to movie, when I tried to find the correct poster, it stated something like enter correct data. If I changed the movie to the correct year it found the poster. So it seems like it is using the default year in the year box,
      Yes, when you do the scraping, you need input the correct year, because DMS cannot analysis the correct year from the file.

for the search. Also I didn’t notice 2019 in the year box, maybe I need to put my glasses on.
      Do you have the Movie of 2019 in library ?

I also get double posters for the same movie. I tried rebuild, and update, didn’t do a factory reset though. Thanks for any help
      Please check the repeat file in library first, you can see the file path in moive details page. If not have the repeat file, please send the log to me.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X