X in icon on Home Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X in icon on Home Screen

I cannot get rid of the X in the now icon on the home screen. Anyone else seeing this and is it causing any known problems?
    Thank you Jupiter59

I have that to and have been unable to clear it. I suspect that it related to that 'Brevant' app but I can't prove it.

Comment

Thank you, perhaps we will get some advice soon. I was able to clear in V1038 by relogging, however, that will no longer work in the current beta. Have you determined whether or not this is causing any problem with the workings of v2002?

Comment

I have the same issue. When I try to log in to the MS through my web browser, it says that my MS is not online. I'm thinking that since I'm not getting the login token, that's why it says I'm offline.
        I tried the re-login and I completely logged out and signed in again and no change. Can you guys access your MS from the web?

Comment

hi,

That problem will not affect the normal function, and in current beta versin v200x, the remote webapp (dms.dvdfab.cn) is not actived, so just ignore it, please using local webApp (http://your-ip:32080)

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X