What I've found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I've found

Only showing 2 "sections" (Recently Updated and Collections) BD, 4K, and 3D sections are no longer showing up.
    No "trash can" icon to remove movies you no longer want. If you remove them manually via directory browsing the DMS still shows that it's there even after a "refresh" or "update library"
    3D movies will not play at all (They would at least play in 2D before upgrading to 2.0.0.2)
    I like that the movie count is the actual movie count. Helps me see that all the movies are actually there.
    Scrolling through movies seems a little faster
    Love the "Collections" posters
    That's all I've noticed so far.

Originally posted by metalheaddad01 View Post
    Only showing 2 "sections" (Recently Updated and Collections) BD, 4K, and 3D sections are no longer showing up.
    When finished the meta analysis, 4K / 3D section will show it

No "trash can" icon to remove movies you no longer want. If you remove them manually via directory browsing the DMS still shows that it's there even after a "refresh" or "update library"
    "trash can" icon is good idea, I will add it for delete funciton.

3D movies will not play at all (They would at least play in 2D before upgrading to 2.0.0.2)
    which should have some problem, please give me more information about it or provide the log in "\\your-ip\share\sdcard\Android\data\org.dvdfab.box.launch er\Log\xxx-player.log" or wait next version(v2004 .), I will provide the function of quick upload log when play failed.

I like that the movie count is the actual movie count. Helps me see that all the movies are actually there.
    Scrolling through movies seems a little faster
    Love the "Collections" posters
    I am happy for you like it.

Comment

Hey there Ting!

When I try to play any 3D movie it just goes to a spinning circle and never plays the movie. I've tried setting the playback settings to "Ask each time" as well as "2D" and "3D". Same result each time. I've downloaded the log from the movie server. I tried to upload it on this comment but it won't attach. Is there somewhere else I can upload or send it to?

Still only showing 2 "sections" (Recently Updated and Collections) BD, 4K, and 3D sections are not showing up. Not the end of the world, just wanted to update you.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by metalheaddad01 View Post
        Hey there Ting!

When I try to play any 3D movie it just goes to a spinning circle and never plays the movie. I've tried setting the playback settings to "Ask each time" as well as "2D" and "3D". Same result each time. I've downloaded the log from the movie server. I tried to upload it on this comment but it won't attach. Is there somewhere else I can upload or send it to?

Still only showing 2 "sections" (Recently Updated and Collections) BD, 4K, and 3D sections are not showing up. Not the end of the world, just wanted to update you.

Thanks!
        OK, Don't worry about it, I have added the quick feedback for playing in next version, and fixed some problem of analysis meta for different source, so please wait next version and try it.

Thanks.

Comment

Will do! Thank you much!

Comment

Working...
          X